Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
Notice that it was two black teens, almost all of the media failed or refused to report that information. In three other cases a 1 1/2 year old was shot at point blank range by two black teens in his stroller because his mother did not have any money to give to them when they tried to rob her. An Australian was shot to death in the back whilst jogging by two black teens because they were bored. Also a doughnut store clerk was beaten unconscious and pistol whipped by a black man/teen because he got a coffee order wrong.
In each case the race of the perps. was avoided by the MSN.

·
Premium Member
1,510 Posts
Just nonhuman acts that will want human rights when it comes to saving their a$$ in court and we get to pay for legal help because they can't afford it.:wtf:

only hope there is a hell in this case.

·
Premium Member
2,722 Posts
Just nonhuman acts that will want human rights when it comes to saving their a$$ in court and we get to pay for legal help because they can't afford it.:wtf:

Couldn't have said it any better.............

·
1,566 Posts
I have opinions on what should happen to these punks that I will keep to myself. They would not sit well with some.

·
Premium Member
55,592 Posts
They don't deserve to breath air..........

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Notice that it was two black teens, almost all of the media failed or refused to report that information. In three other cases a 1 1/2 year old was shot at point blank range by two black teens in his stroller because his mother did not have any money to give to them when they tried to rob her. An Australian was shot to death in the back whilst jogging by two black teens because they were bored. Also a doughnut store clerk was beaten unconscious and pistol whipped by a black man/teen because he got a coffee order wrong.
In each case the race of the perps. was avoided by the MSN.
Notice also that you probably haven't heard about this one in the MSM.

http://www.wnem.com/story/23235083/police-man-doused-with-gasoline-set-on-fire-in-vacant-lot

·
Premium Member
5,377 Posts
Canada is not invulnerable to violence. While my heart wants to believe that there is always hope for the cruel individuals that perpetrate these crimes my head says we have to protect the innocent.

Cruelty isn't limited to any one race.

Hitler - white, German
Stalin - white, Russian
Jeffery Dhamer - white, American
Adam Lanza - white, American
James Holmes - white, American
Hirohito's henchmen - Japanese
Paul Bernardo - white, Canadian
Clifford Olsen - white, Canadian

The list is long and varied

The perpetrators come from every walk of life and many are health care workers gone bad.

I don't think the OP meant this to turn racial but rather was saddened to read that someone who risked his life for world freedom was so brutally murdered in the land he helped keep free.

·
Premium Member
5,377 Posts

I wish there was a system that every citizen got a legal credit. When you used it up you were on your own. Maybe some do-gooder could be convinced to share theirs. At that point the do-gooders would realize that the money doesn't come from trees and they would have to use wise judgement on where they spend their resources.

There is something totally wrong with the present system. You don't put out a fire by throwing hundred dollar bills on it.

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Canada is not invulnerable to violence. While my heart wants to believe that there is always hope for the cruel individuals that perpetrate these crimes my head says we have to protect the innocent.

Cruelty isn't limited to any one race.

Hitler - white, German
Stalin - white, Russian
Jeffery Dhamer - white, American
Adam Lanza - white, American
James Holmes - white, American
Hirohito's henchmen - Japanese
Paul Bernardo - white, Canadian
Clifford Olsen - white, Canadian

The list is long and varied

The perpetrators come from every walk of life and many are health care workers gone bad.

I don't think the OP meant this to turn racial but rather was saddened to read that someone who risked his life for world freedom was so brutally murdered in the land he helped keep free.

You are right, I was focused on the Vet. The perpetrators are ancillary to the story. As you pointed out, they come in all shapes and sizes, from everywhere and from multi generations.

The current I-thingy, face, tweet, Youtube society means we have more in your face reporting of these situations. Before, most of these would be regional reports in newspapers and would have not made the mainstream.

Again I found it sad that this man who gave so much to generations that followed him came to this end.

·
Premium Member
1,510 Posts
You are right, I was focused on the Vet. The perpetrators are ancillary to the story. As you pointed out, they come in all shapes and sizes, from everywhere and from multi generations.

The current I-thingy, face, tweet, Youtube society means we have more in your face reporting of these situations. Before, most of these would be regional reports in newspapers and would have not made the mainstream.

Again I found it sad that this man who gave so much to generations that followed him came to this end.

That's the part that enrages me don't care what color they are. Praying and ganging up on someone that has no chance of defending himself is the part that gets me the most. In this case someone that defended the ground that they are walking on. The media spin of what defines a hate crime or not is just BS and the times we live in. Need to make sure as a society to give them a good short trial and a good short rope they get to pick what color rope. Supposed to protect your elders they are part of your heritage maybe in this case that is part of the problem just not raised right.

·
Older and Wiser
1,734 Posts
Notice that it was two black teens, almost all of the media failed or refused to report that information.....
The Huff Post did mention it with "Police are looking for two black male teens." But I agree it seems not to be PC to mention if a perpetrator is black. White, Mexican and others get mentioned but most media don't have the guts to call a black perpetrator just that.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
It's feral humans. There's too many of them of all races. Look at the mayhem in Chicago, more casualties there than in Afghanistan.

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
As Gene Hackman, as "Little Bill Daggett" said in the movie "Unforgiven", "I don't like men of low character." Of any race, and it includes females, too. They are cowards, those who did this to that man!

There's an old Spanish expression: A brave man dies only once; a coward dies a thousand times. I hope it's true for those maggots!

And any such...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.