Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

guys am thinking to shift to the GL1800 ,want your usual advice as am thinking to buy it from usa or canda and import it to my country ...what does average prices for low milage gl 1800 model 2005 to 2007..would highly appreciate your advice as usual ..thanks

·
Premium Member
8,242 Posts
imported post

Pretty open ended question, as it so much depends on mileage, condition and what model it is.........

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
imported post

Try this site. http://www.nadaguides.com/Motorcycles

You can try several different years and models, add the extras you want on it and get an idea on prices.

When shopping, watch out for scammers, especially if the deal looks too good to be true.

Steve

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,155 Posts
imported post

Try to have one or more of our forum members check it over before you get any money involved.

That is how I handled my bike purchase, the one in the avatar to the left.

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

euro is much higher versus us dollar so it will get higher versus my currency ,in addition there is not alot in europe based on my search .....ok if some one gives me trusted dealer or at least what city has alot of GL1800 for sale .. i understand that some cities sell cheaper than others in us ..is that correct

·
Administrator
26,539 Posts
imported post

I think the price of used 1800s is pretty equal across the country, maybe slight differences but not enough to matter. Probably best to search coastal states where sea ports are nearby for easier shipping.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.