Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

For all you fellow wingers who loaded my trailer with all your shiney bits( and some not so shiney ,like the rusty towbar tommy landed in the front of the trailer)at the british treffen ,,,:):)I will be in South Anne street this sunday morning to unload the trailer ,,so be there to collect your bits or else **** Wilson will put on his Santa outfit and give them away to charity :),,Cheers your humble courier(slave) Ciaran

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
imported post

wexman wrote:
For all you fellow wingers who loaded my trailer with all your shiney bits( and some not so shiney ,like the rusty towbar tommy landed in the front of the trailer)at the british treffen ,,,:):)I will be in South Anne street this sunday morning to unload the trailer ,,so be there to collect your bits or else **** Wilson will put on his Santa outfit and give them away to charity :),,Cheers your humble courier(slave) Ciaran

You musta been quick handing out the goodies Ciaran! I got to South Ann St. at around 1pm to meet you and you and your cohorts were already gone. Only a guy on a BMW was left he reckoned you were gone ages!

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Sorry Jason

I got called into work in wexford on sunday morning ,so I just went to Anne st for about an hour and then legged it back to Courtown and some of the other wingers came with me for the spin .....I am heading off to a goldwing festival in France this wednesday so I will see ya all in 2 weeks .......Ciaran

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.