Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

Aw come on Onda, there is no question that isn't worth asking if you don't know the answer! Give us a shot, I promise we'll be nice. ;)

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

No secret I goofed on my original post and edited it andI ended up having 2 posts one with the edit and one without,then I edited it againandedited the wrong one and said bo33$&s $%# it and deleted them all!!!:whip:

The post was has anyone used Motorcycle Express to ship there bike from N America to Europe or Europe to N America and if so any problems.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Hi Onda ,first of all can you update your profile and put your location in .. The best people to ship from USA to Europe is www.berklay.com call them and ask for Greig ,Tell him Ciaran from Ireland sent you and he will look after you ,They can pick up the bike anywhere in theUSA and FLY the bike to anywhere in Europe ,It works out just a little bit more expensive than shipping by sea ,But the beauty is you have it faster and you do NOT have to crate the bike ,All you do is disconnect one side of the battery and leave very little fuel in it ,I have shipped myself and been involcved in shipping over a hundred bikes with them and they really are the best ,Ciaran

·
Disfunctional Nimatode
3,381 Posts
imported post

There you have it.......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.