Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some shipper recommendations should I be able to pick up John's 1500.

Input please!~:waving:

·
Bringer of Shenanigans
1,031 Posts
If it was anyone else, I'd say just fly down and ride it back. But that isn't an option for you.

Can't help with shipping recommendations.

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
I would highly recommend Jobe05summer2013rideathon company............:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

It would get there...........

eventually.......

Just kidding....

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would highly recommend Jobe05summer2013rideathon company............:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

It would get there...........

eventually.......

Just kidding....

I suppose you want my credit card, too...:raspberry::raspberry::raspberry:

Actually, depending on how the next two to three weeks go, I may talk to the boss about flying out and riding back. I could use an adventure right about now. Provided the brace will fit in my riding gear, I could do it. It would be more about the weather.

·
Premium Member
12,883 Posts
AZgl1500
Super Moderator

I would not mind riding it down to GA and flying home if that is what it takes.

Richard , perhaps after things settle down at home for John ,this offer might also be available up your way ? But you will miss out on a nice cross country ride . With your knee situation , it could be a tough run on you .
One thing is for sure , When I took John to pick the "White Knight" up here in Fl I could feel how much he loved this bike . I know this has to be painful for him . this bike was nearly perfect when it was purchased . I can only imaging how it is now after John showing it some love while he's had it . Whoever does buy this bike will have a beautiful Goldwing .

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
I saw this on another forum. I have no experience with them but thought I'd pass it on...

"I have always used the Federal Company www.funtransport.com to ship my bikes if you care to get a quote please google them and talk w/ them on the phone or w/ live chat . You usually will get a better price and tell them it can be dropped off at the local hub if you have one near by"

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.