Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

While shopping for vacation clothes, mygirl and I passed a display of bathing suits. It had been at least ten years and twenty pounds sinceshe had even considered buying a bathing suit, soshe sought my advice. "What do you think?"she asked. "Should I get a bikini or an all-in-one?" "Better get a bikini,"I replied. "You'd never get it all in one."

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
imported post

Chippy you is a dead man.... I take you will not be joining us tonight in the VMG.

I'll come over a day early next week to attend your funeral...

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

hmmmmmmmm?

·
Premium Member
61,373 Posts
imported post

And he didn't even hear the shot...........

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
imported post

I'm in the doghouse with the Little Lady for just laughing! I'll lift a Guiness for you in remembrance Chippy...

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Now come on lads ,you know chippy01 is not the full shilling .as in the lights are on but no one at home .just look at the bike he rides :D:D:D

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
imported post

Wannabe, what did you do to him and where did you bury the body? :cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
imported post

Chippy01 was last seen burning up the N11 to Goreywith his arse on fire and a very angry female giving chase on a purple coloured motorcycle!!:cool:

·
Premium Member
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

wexy wrote:
Now come on lads ,you know chippy01 is not the full shilling .as in the lights are on but no one at home .just look at the bike he rides :D:D:D
:p:pYeah, right.......Wexy

But the deer and rabbits can HEAR me coming and get out of my way, without the need of $20-odd dollars worth of chrome deer alerts, which have yet to be proven to be effective........:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

cbltech59 wrote:
Chippy01 was last seen burning up the N11 to Goreywith his arse on fire and a very angry female giving chase on a purple coloured motorcycle!!:cool:
No he wasn't.....:shock:

He was last seen turning very green around the gills as food poisoning set in, and heading poste haste to the jax...........:barfer:

But she got it wrong...............and she suffered the same fate....:barfer::barfer::doh:

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
imported post

Chippy01 wrote:
cbltech59 wrote:

He was last seen turning very green around the gills as food poisoning set in, and heading poste haste to the jax...........:barfer:

But she got it wrong...............and she suffered the same fate....:barfer::barfer::doh:

who was in charge of cooking that night ???????

·
Premium Member
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
imported post

tanygaer wrote:
Chippy01 wrote:
cbltech59 wrote:

who was in charge of cooking that night ???????
I'll give you a clue..............

IT WASN'T ME!!!!!!!! :cool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.