Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Went for a short ride today, one of the smaller airports was giving glider rides, no I didn't go.

Watched for a little and talked with some of the fellows.

Then drove a little farther and came upon some interesting (for the great plains anyway) rock formations

Then off for some more "Twisties"

Had a great ride. The temperatures have been in the mid 90's here and as you can see no clouds in the sky, kind of on the warm side for riding, but with a week off someone's gotta do it.

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
imported post

Hey Tony. What does a week off feel like?? Must be nice. Nice photos by the way.

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

fatalattraction wrote:
Hey Tony. What does a week off feel like??
I get one week per month off as part of my rotation along with the normal vacation.

This week has felt great as it's been beautifull weather wise.

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
imported post

Why didn't ya try a 'wing of a different stripe?

Nice pics.

Hobie

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Get this man off the site!!! You are depressing me morewith your every post Tony!!!!:(:(:(:goofygrin:

Pete

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Get this man off the site!!! You are depressing me morewith your every post Tony!!!!:(:(:(:goofygrin:

Pete
I'll try and get a shot in the rain, if it rains again.

I suppose I could get a shot in the sprinklers.:goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Tonys96 wrote:
I'll try and get a shot in the rain, if it rains again.

I suppose I could get a shot in the sprinklers.:goofygrin:
Your a mean man, Tony!! But I will forgive you, cuz I'm that sort of guy!!!

Helen and I are due to go for a spin tonight, weather permitting, I would send you pictures of the traffic jams, road humps and potholes in the road, but luckily for you, I haven't got a clue how to transfer photos to the site!!:goofygrin:

Maybe I'll cheat and just take a shot of the bike, in the back garden, that is looking real pretty after all the work we did on it at the weekend.:)

One day I'll get and ride those roads out there, one day.....

Also, could you leave out the bit about the holiday time you get from work, cuz that makes me even sicker!!!!:whip:

Pete

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Also, could you leave out the bit about the holiday time you get from work, cuz that makes me even sicker!!!!:whip:

Pete
OK, I won't tell you that after meeting a forum member that we went out for a nice afternoon ride, stopped by a winery and picked up a few bottles...Oops..did I let that slip...my bad.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.