Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

OK............

"We hadgotten up early and had been riding quite a while, when we decided to finally take a break. We found an old cowboy restaurant that didn't look too bad. We pulled up right in front of the huge window. I carefully climbed off the back, removed my helmet and waited for CJ to climb off. He shut the bike off, took off his helmet and climbedcarefully off........forgetting to put the kickstand down! We looked up to see about 15 cowboys staring out the window laughing! A short, pudgy chef, with a big gold chain around his neck, came running out to help us lift it back up. We lifted it ourselves and walked into the restaurant where we quietly hid behind our menus. We were saved, however, by a little boy who came in with his mother and grandmother. They were sitting in a booth, when all of a sudden, the little boy announced (loudly) "Hey! Grandma f***ed!" Then suddenly no one was paying attention to us anymore!!

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
imported post

That's good times right there. It happens to every one eventually.

·
Premium Member
1,591 Posts
imported post

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

Oh yeah,,,,,,,,,those are the ones you don't soon forget,,,,,,,,,but somehow they don't seem to come out in the open too often:cool:

I'll bet there are plenty more,,,,,,,,,,,,,, give CJ another pill and tell us another one:cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
913 Posts
imported post

Winger77 wrote:
Oh yeah,,,,,,,,,those are the ones you don't soon forget,,,,,,,,,but somehow they don't seem to come out in the open too often:cool:

I'll bet there are plenty more,,,,,,,,,,,,,, give CJ another pill and tell us another one:cooldevil:
good one....:cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
imported post

Oh yeah I've been there an done that , turned out to be a faulty sidestand ( well thats my story and I'm sticking to it ! )

Eric

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

OH yeah, now things like that were happening way too often to me when mine was a two wheeler, they say the older you get the more you resort to your childhood, I had a tricycle when I was little. Great short story, good reading as usual.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Love it!! Please feel free to take advantage of his incapacity and do tell us more!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
imported post

Good story.

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

Cute! Very cute. Gotta' love it when someone else can divert the attention away from ya'. :cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
imported post

I understand completely. As a Chicago Police Officer we are always grateful when the newspapers have a story of a member of the Chicago Fire Department doing something to take the spotlight off of us. Same thing just a different scale.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.