Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Anybody install one of Show Chrome's LED fairing grilles yet? I see that Cyclemax is taking orders.

Interested in how effective they might be. Are they constant on and how does that look along with a constant on headlight?

Cheers!

T.

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
imported post

124 people viewed this and not one comment, it must be ugly so I'm taking it off...

Or do they wish they had one? :ROFL:

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
imported post

I have to wonder just how visible these LED's would be that close to the headlights.
Seems they'd get washed out in the headlight, or in the daytime be next to invisible.
Just curious.

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
imported post

I think it is very nice dont take it of the more lights U
have the beter and its LEDs so very low power consumption .

:applause:

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
imported post

Ok, Ok, I'll keep them on for now.... :ROFL:

They are just as visible as they are on the new Audi's..... It actually looks very good and something the 1800 dont have...

·
Premium Member
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Hey..........thanks for the pictures! Now I do feel compelled to install them - sucker for more lighting!

As a matter of interest, have you disabled the white lights (position lights?) adjacent to your headlight?
I changed mine to amber as I felt that my signal lights were sometimes being washed out by them (judging by the performance of some drivers!). I do like the effect of the amber between the headlight and the signals.

Cheers!

T.

Kimswang wrote:
Ok, Ok, I'll keep them on for now.... :ROFL:

They are just as visible as they are on the new Audi's..... It actually looks very good and something the 1800 dont have...

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
imported post

tnoort wrote:
Hey..........thanks for the pictures! Now I do feel compelled to install them - sucker for more lighting!

As a matter of interest, have you disabled the white lights (position lights?) adjacent to your headlight?
I changed mine to amber as I felt that my signal lights were sometimes being washed out by them (judging by the performance of some drivers!). I do like the effect of the amber between the headlight and the signals.

Cheers!

T.

Hi There,

No, in the position light next to my headlights I mounted LED's:

In my turn signal lamp I will mount these dual colored LED's as soon as I get a resistor:

And the lower lights will get these fitted:

That should be the best I can do with a stock alternator. As soon as I get the compufire in the bike I will rewire so that the lower lights also has low/high beam and 100/90W. Yeah, I like good lights...:shock:

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
imported post

Wingrider59 wrote:
Kimswang,

Did you wire them into headlight? Was it difficult? I love the look!

Wingrider59:?:?
Super simple hook up, plug and play.

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
imported post

keithg64 wrote:
I like the LED's under the headlight but thought they where to expensive for what they do, I thought there should be another alterative to that setup.
If you never offered to pay for inventions and creativity, this would be a very boring world. The product is super nice with a perfect fit and all wired for a direct hook up. Personally I do not mind paying for quality, and there is no way, shape, or form I could make it cheaper. I like the look and the added visibility so to me is is well worth the few $$$ they charge for it.

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
imported post

Just one question ? Will the stock wiring system on the lower corner lights handle the load or do you have to re-wire them ?

Hickey :?

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
imported post

Hickey wrote:
Just one question ? Will the stock wiring system on the lower corner lights handle the load or do you have to re-wire them ?

Hickey :?
I use the stock wiring for the H1 and H3 bulbs. Once I go with the hi/low beam setup I will rewire due to the fact that more wires are needed, and not because the wires are inadequite.

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
imported post

I think they look sharp. I'd like them for my 1200.:applause::applause:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.