Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
imported post

Welcome from Texas

I think it is an Italian made scooter.Piaggio x9 I think (would make since from the signature). It is nice looking and worthy of showing pride in. Looks like it is well made and quite comfortable. Setting his goals on a new Goldwing means he has has good taste so I am sure he would not settle for less than comfort.

Kevin E

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
imported post

Hurry, get that 1500 outta the store, its sitting WAY to close to that 1800's headlights, something might rub off. :D j/k Looks good. Its my color too...

welcome to the forum too BTW...

Bill

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Hey, I wouldn't mind have that scooter for local running around on. It would be a big upgrade from my moped scooter. Thing is, I'd finally have to put tags and insurance on it which I don't have to do with the moped.

·
Senior Guru
4,293 Posts
imported post

And, the 1500 comes with Amzoil ! At first, I thot that scooter has Bluetooth. Looks like a bluetooth symbol on the front.

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Hello that goldwing is one of the old 1989 modle i thought.

As for my bike its a Piaggio X9 Evolution and comes in difrent engine sizes. but all look 100% the same in looks no biger or smaller regadless of engine,

Comes in : 125 /180 /200 / 250 and 500cc All in standed or evolution visions.

The standed is just standed no fancy mirrors or anything.

The Evo comes with Intergraed radio and intercom, heat grips and elevtronic seat opender.

I have on my bike Twin H4 dipped and high beam head lights add me self. did have on 2 fog lights extra side lights a 3rd brake light.
Come to say ...prob more lights than a standed goldwing .

There confy for long distance, has bult in mini computer i have on mine a 139 DB Horn and revers beepers for revering in car parks :) does 190 -200 miles to a 14lt tank

And serivced Every 4,000 miles.

And to finish it off i used to have a tall screen on with a windscreen wiper on LOL

SOLO

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

And to finish it off i used to have a tall screen on with a windscreen wiper on LOL
Hmmmm, how that is a thought, nice looking bike. :)Trike package?:cheeky1:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.