Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Posting some piccies of my rides, hope you don't mind me showing off, feeling proud today, the Cbx is actually running, and rides a bit like a motorcycle!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

And another,

Attachments

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

And another!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

If you can post them in the gallery it would take up less web space on the forum space ,Thats why the gallery was put there ,,Thank you ,,nice job ...Ciaran

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

wexman wrote:
If you can post them in the gallery it would take up less web space on the forum space ,Thats why the gallery was put there ,,Thank you ,,nice job ...Ciaran
Sorry wasn't sure how to, done now!

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Seen 'em in the gallery... very nice bikes.:clapper:

·
Premium Member
3,757 Posts
imported post

Always liked the CBX's, smooth and very quick in thier time. But I've a had a soft spot for Bonnies since 1968. Just truely great CLASSIC LINES.... :gunhead:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

I remember when the CBX came out, thinking " how the heck have they got such a huge engine into that size bike?" now of course, the 1000 six is just small fry compared to what can be built!!:shock:

As a Brit, you will probably be surprised to hear that I have never had an interest in British bikes, but then again I don't take tea either.!!:dude:

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Yeah Pete, I was brought up on Japanese bikes, never wanted a brit, until I started borrowing what is now my Bonnie. The mate that owned it also had a Jap cruiser, and I just fell in love with it. It's so much fun to ride, light and nimble, quick enough to be fun but not enough to be a licence loser, but it really is a hooligan bike, just built for terrorising the neighbourhood! So long as you use loctite and keep it below 80, it doesn't vibrate itself to bits, push it to a 100-110, and you need a close friend following to pick up the bits that fall off;)

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
I remember when the CBX came out, thinking " how the heck have they got such a huge engine into that size bike?" now of course, the 1000 six is just small fry compared to what can be built!!:shock:

As a Brit, you will probably be surprised to hear that I have never had an interest in British bikes, but then again I don't take tea either.!!:dude:
It's ok Pete. Just the smell of coffee makes me want to hurl! Never touch the stuff. Tea for me. It's my Brit half you see. Cheerio>

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.