Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Quick question,quick answer please?Does any one know if the side panel from a GL 100 fits a GL1200 Interstate?Thanks in advance Dawn/John

·
Premium Member
2,722 Posts
imported post

Not sure what you meant to put in there, it reads GL100, but I'm pretty sure weather you meant GL1000 or GL1100, the side panels will not fit the 1200, but all 1200's should be interchangable

·
Vintage Rider
2,410 Posts
imported post

No, it will not fit. The 1200 side panels are specific to the 1200, and unfortunately they are not cheap, especially the left one.

·
Premium Member
2,722 Posts
imported post

unfortunately they are not cheap, especially the left one
Yours too? Mine cost just over 150 by the time I covered shipping, the PO told me I should install cable straps to the covers, said they'd been stolen 3 times in the ten years he owned the bike :cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
imported post

I bought an after market 1200 battery cover on eBay about a year ago. I think it was $90 shipped. It looks real good,is a bit heavier and primed ready to paint. I don't remember the guys name but I'm sure an ebay search for 1200 battery cover will produce it.

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
imported post

I have been looking for a left side cover for my GL1200A Aspencade on eBay. They do not come cheap. I just looked last evening, (8/16/11) couldn't find one for the left side. They did have plenty for the other side though.

Good luck, if you find more than one, please email me. lol,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.