Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

sent radio and controler to have checked out.called today.told me that they got it the16th.said they work on them as they come in.should get on mine.the first of next week.ask how long it would take once they started working the lady said 2-3 days tops.ask about back log if it was 8-10 weeks and she said no.i sent mine to troy ohio:D:D

·
Premium Member
662 Posts
imported post

:waving:Early Feb '08 I sent my CB to Sierra Electronics for repair and it was shipped back to me the end of the same month and total cost was $96 which included shipping it back to me. It's been working great ever since. Sierra is very reasonable in what they charge for repairs.

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
imported post

Sent my type I in today , they said the turn around time is 7 to 10 days . Mine was not tuning in FM stations likea few others I have read about on the forum . Hope all goes well . Their price like you said is very reasonable .

·
Premium Member
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

here is sierra number give them a call monday.1-800-338-6938 i am sure they will tell you if they can fix it for you.the one i sent mine to is in troy ohio. i think there is one in cal.you might ask them when you call.:waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
imported post

Pate, that is one of the problems that I had with mine. They did fine job , been 3 years ago and is still working fine. Seirra is # 1 in my book.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.