Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Master Sgt. USAF Retired.
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Has anyone successfully installed the Signal Dynamics Wig Wag modulator? If so...did you tie into the circuit at the C10 connector? If not; where? I want to "wig-wag" all of the brake lights. BTW the circuit diagram in my service (shop) manual is poorly printed...I need a magnifying glass to read it.:cool:

1999 GL1500SE

Norm

·
Master Sgt. USAF Retired.
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Thanks Earl, I decided against tampering with the C10 connector and hard wired the system for the upper lights only. Should of went that way in the first place...it would of saved me several hours of messing around under the seat. On the other hand, I sprayed and cleaned all of the exposed connections and tied up some wires that were a little loose. I installed the controller, out of the way, in the foward right side of the trunk. The way I did it; you have to look hard to see the wiring harness. The unit works great. Now comes the "digital battery monitor."

Norm

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
imported post

Dont know if you guy have seen these on e-bay but I bought a set of led tail lights that plug right in to the standard bulb. They will start flashing when you apply your breaks,and you dont need to do any rewiring. I pulled the covers of the upper break lights in the trunk and swapped bulbs easy. Hal

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.