Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Hey Silicon Sam :leprechaun: Congrats on your Promotion to "Guru" :clapper: You guys from Texas are really climbing up the ladder. :weightlifter:Well done it's well deserved. :clapper: Keep up the good work. :clapper:

:jumper::18red::jumper:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Hey REDWING :waving:,,if I move to Texas ,will that make me a GURU also ? :baffled:When are you moving from the island?you will never become a guru out there ..:byebye:Ciaran

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
imported post

Congratulations Silcon Sam! :clapper: You deserved it! :waving:

Bob :11grey:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

wexman wrote:
Hey REDWING :waving:,,if I move to Texas ,will that make me a GURU also ? :baffled:When are you moving from the island?you will never become a guru out there.
Hey wexman :waving:Yeah im afraid you will have to move out of Wexford, just like the Islands, no one knows anything about Goldwings. :crying:I wont move from the Islands too long here. :clapper:

:walker::18red::walker:

·
Older and Wiser
1,734 Posts
imported post

Well done Silicon Samyou deserve the promotion as you have been a great help to lots of people.
How is it always Redwing that finds these things out before anyone else? :baffled:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

BenMC wrote:
Well done Silicon Samyou deserve the promotion as you have been a great help to lots of people.
:clapper:Ditto!:clapper:

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

"Silicon Sam" you're the Man!

Break out the "Bag Pipes" !!:cooler:

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
imported post

Bag Pipes? Ohhh, you mean put a pig under your arm and torture him with a poker? Them kind of bag pipes?

Thanks guys!

Getting ready to have a mess of GL1100 parts in the garage. And by late Fall, I'll have another bike on the road! (turns out the Standard I got was a converted Insterstate). May wind up using the '81 Wing as a Standard, and putting all the '83 goodies on it. Plus I already have a clean title to the '81, the '83 is iffy.

Raymond

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

BenMC wrote:
Well done Silicon Samyou deserve the promotion.
How is it always Redwing that finds these things out before anyone else? :baffled:
Hey BenMC :waving: Everytime i log on the forum i check the list of all the prominent members to see if any changes have taken place overnight. :clapper: Some times im lucky to find changes, and sometimes im not. :weightlifter:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

·
Senior Guru
3,589 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
Hey BenMC :waving: Everytime i log on the forum i check the list of all the prominent members to see if any changes have taken place overnight. :clapper: Some times im lucky to find changes, and sometimes im not. :weightlifter:

Now that's what I call dedication!

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

Obsession is more like it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

GWNorman wrote:
Now that's what I call dedication!
Hey GWNorman :waving:Thanks for your comment. :clapper:My thinking is, your either a member or your not. :weightlifter:

·
Best looking member
3,110 Posts
imported post

More like forum stalker:cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil: And oh ya, congratulations on the promotion Silicon Sam.

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

Hey Silicon Sam:waving:Congratulations on becoming a Guru. Way to Go.:clapper:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.