Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi to all!

Well it's that time again Silloth Vintage Rally is on again 20 to 21st.... Hope we have better weather! Than last time:crying:

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
imported post

Clive,

Border Wings will be attending as usual - must get the form sent off.

The weather couldn't possibly be worse than last year. :cool:

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Geordiemuppet wrote:
Clive,

Border Wings will be attending as usual - must get the form sent off.

The weather couldn't possibly be worse than last year. :cool:
Sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Not tooo loud!

Great to hear that you will be attending! I just got back from Redcar, I'm shatterd catch up with you all later.

Take care, ride safe

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

derekhendry wrote:
now hes gone and done it clive, looking forward to it.
It'll be great if this year we get the weather an' I have time to be able to sit 'ave a couple of beer's an' chill with you all... The last two year's I've been in demand on Carver's stand, but now most are safe to be left alone to work an' demo..

Catch you later's

Clive aka Rebuilt.

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

I may not be mobile at the show, due to me having been booked in for new knee's the week before the show... It's took three years to see off muscel infection.. I got the all clear today; also was told that they'll try and do the other six weeks later. So I might miss been active at two other show's in August.

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Started work on my trike to get her ready to display at the show.
Although I won't be able to ride her, a mate will ride her down to the show ground for me.
I just hope the weather is kind to us all!

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

She's nothing fancy... Just an' 32 year old plain Jayne with three!

I hope to have her finished in time!

Music is booked for Friday at the Albion.. I'm not tooooo sure who'll be playing and where on the Saturday? I'll do the Albion.. only a couple of step's... Balmoral tooo many!

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
imported post

Clive, our form is in the post - apologies for the delay. We will see you there as usual.

Hope the knees are sorted.

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

Hi Paul
sorry that I haven't wrote back till now.... Thing's (for me) have been up in the air and hectic to say the least.

I'm glad to hear that your group's form is in the post, but sorry to say that I won't be at the show... I'll be in Carlisle Hospital; I'm having one of my knee joints replaced on 16th June and the other leg/knee done on the 6th of August... They've told me that I'll be in at least a week, because of me been a renal transplant patient... So I'll stuck in door's bored to the back teeth..

I hope the weather is kind this year and that you all have a great time.. Everone Take Care an' Ride Safe..

Clive aka Rebuilt

PS Cumbria Police started their anual get tough on speeding, so watch yer speed comming over the A69 and through to Silloth!

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

Hi Christine

the trike is finished upto only needing the brake pipes, b/shoes and hand-brake fitted...

It's all ground to a halt again due to my mobility been limited of late; however she will be back on the road this season...

Take care

Clive

Attachments

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
imported post

Cheers Clive.

The trike is looking well.

Sorry to hear you won't make it this year, but it will be worth it.

We will have a pint or three for you.

Paul & Chris

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

Paul If I can get there I will... But! She whom must be obeyed has put down very, very firm set of rules, regarding what I can/can't do "IF" I get out early....

I darn't go against her.... We've been married thirty year... I can't afford the divorce
courts... She know's all my off-shore account details:D

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

Hiya

I got out of hospital at 1 o,clock got home by taxi for 2pm.. I went straight on my little buggy... went to the show to find that I'd just missed you!:(Also that you and your group had seen off a bunch of idiots, who were hell bent on smashing chairs put out for spectators and visitors!:X

Then finally that of you had had promlems with your bikes! Nothing to do with the above I hope!

Thank you to all and everyone that took time out to attend the show:clapper:

Sorry I missed you and any hassel that you had.

Take care ride safe

Clive

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
imported post

Hi Clive,

Yes, it was a good weekend. The weather was much better than last year. The good people of Silloth put £60 in the Air Ambulance tins which is great. Sorry we missed you.

Yes, one of the guys had a bit of a mishap with his bike on the Saturday, some broken ribs and a poorly wing.:shock:

But he will be okay and that's what insurance is for.

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
imported post

Sorry to hear about the off! Please pass on my best wishes to him, tell him to breath easy for a while coss it'll hurt like hell for a good while... Bikes can be renewed/repaired and replaced... Take care thank's again.

PS yer all don't just have pop over a vintage time, you'd be welcome over here anytime!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.