Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

[align=center]:santahat::clapper:[shadow=orange]Congratulations on Exceeding Eleven Thousand (11000) Posts. Well Done.[/shadow] :clapper::santahat:[/align]
[align=left]:santahat::18red::santahat:[/align]

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

Great a gas filled fox :shock:

Congrats ol slick one :waving: :clapper:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Don't know how I did this, since I have been so busy recently at work.... maybe I have been posting in my sleep!!! :shock: ( might as well considering the content of my posts!!!:cheeky1:)

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
imported post

Makes you feel humble :cooldevil::cooldevil: By the way, I think this is my 200th post!:banana::banana:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

cymru wrote:
Makes you feel humble :cooldevil::cooldevil: By the way, I think this is my 200th post!:banana::banana:
....... and a very good one it was too cymru, keep at it and 10000 will be just around the corner!!!!:)

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
imported post

Wow, I missed this for a while.

Congrats Pete. You chatter this much while doing the carpentry too?:goofygrin:

Putt

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Putt N along wrote:
Wow, I missed this for a while.

Congrats Pete. You chatter this much while doing the carpentry too?:goofygrin:

Putt
Well you know me, always whittling whist I am waffling!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,566 Posts
imported post

Congratulations Foxy :clapper::clapper::clapper:and thank you for providing so much entertainment :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
imported post

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:the place would be duller without you;):clapper:, good on yer :weightlifter:

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

Yes, congratulations. It's great being able to come here and count on leaving with a big smile on my face. There are a few that guarantee that!!

I'm not sure how it goes though. You think that you are posting in your sleep. I think you might be sleeping when you post.:baffled:

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

Congratulations Pete! You sling a lot of it, but you sling it well. :grinner:

John

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Aiyeee... I can feel the fox breathing down my neck... gotta type... gotta keep typing...:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

2exavid wrote:
Aiyeee... I can feel the fox breathing down my neck... gotta type... gotta keep typing...:cheeky1:
Fear not, Exavid, yours is not a neck I would wish to breath down!!!:shock::shock::dude:

Thanks all for the encouraging words.... let's hope you don't regret uttering them by the time I hit 12 grand!!!!:goofygrin::goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
cymru wrote:
....... and a very good one it was too cymru, keep at it and 10000 will be just around the corner!!!!:)
Foxy, not having met you yet, I hold you in high regard. :cooldevil::cooldevil: However, in spite of your good intentions I would ask you to do the math.... At the current run-rate of 300 p.a. it would take me another 32.67 years to get to 10k! At that point I will, if still around, be eating soup with a fork and chewing the drink of water before swallowing!!:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
imported post

I'm nearly sorry that I started this thread at all :doh:the amount of praise this cowboy is getting he wont work orsleep for the next two or three weeks :cheeky1:

:santahat::18red::santahat:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.