Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

as we read the honourable foxy is having a blue rinse...

well done that hairdresser.. :D

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
imported post

I guess he'll be calling himself bluefox from now on then....

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

My god ,, the hairdresser must have a strong stomach :cheeky1:

·
Lock and Key Guru
1,030 Posts
imported post

Is he getting the normal OAP rate:cheeky1::cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

Do we now call him the "Bluefox" "The Painted fox" , The wanna be "Stonefox" or just "Only my hair dresser knows for sure fox" ????? Inquiring minds wanna know...
Now for all we know he's going to be getting a facial to take away all those wrinkles too....

Please keep us up to speed Pete so we will know what to be prepared for next.....

Claude.....

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Yes yes yes.... thank you one and all!!!!

Tanygaer you are no longer my friend, and noooooo I am not having a blue rinse tint!!!!!!:p:tongue::fighting::arguing::X:cool::cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Tanygaer you are no longer my friend, and noooooo I am not having a blue rinse tint!!!!!!:p:tongue::fighting::arguing::X:cool::cooldevil::cooldevil:
Sorry guys I got it wrong apparently its a green with envy rinse.. :dude:

hope his computer does'nt break again :clapper:

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
imported post

:DHey, I don't remember Foxy having any hair. Are you guys sure he has hair. :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1: Kit

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

We are awaiting the proof that you didn't really get a "Blue Rinse" .....No posting of old pictures......

Claude....

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

elcsar wrote:
I think I will like it here...
Now that's a scary thought .................... WELCOME from the NORTH & you got it right almost, You'll LOVE it here. :waving::waving::waving::waving:

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Yes yes yes.... thank you one and all!!!!

:baffled::baffled: Not everone has something to rinse. :p:p

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

You all have some front....!!!!!!:shock:

As those that have met me will know, I have a perfectly full head of flowing golden locks that do not need a rinse, not blue, green or any other flippn' colour/color!!!

For those of you who may describe my hair as "grey", well all I can say is you need your eyes testing, they are mearly highlights of silver, that I have aquired over the years. :shock:

A big warm welcome to you elcsar, good to have you join us..... I think!!!!:?:cheeky1::cheeky1:

Anyway enough of this frivolity, I am off to cut my nails before that Tanygaer accuses me of having a manicure!!!:X:D:D

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
imported post

:cool:Oh my! Some (senior members?) might be noticing a trend developing here...some time ago there were the "clothes of a different gender" rumors...

then came the"peach lipstick" sightings & reports...

and only recently we learned he has no goldfish, and the potentially hillarious[suP]*[/suP] ramifications implied therein...*depending upon one's personal er...um...beliefs???

and now THIS!!! HAIR COLOURING no less...

There are some in the Colonies who are having confidential prayer meetings for your rapid healing...my son :(:cool: :cooldevil::D

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

hey fenderhead.... you are paying far too much attention to detail on the forums!!! Trust you to highlight ( excuse the pun) some of the lowlights in various posts about me!!!!:doh:

Mmmm,,, I wonder who might have stirred the pot on those other threads. :?

Whatsay you Tanygaer??? :p

·
Premium Member
20,586 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Anyway enough of this frivolity, I am off to cut my nails before that Tanygaer accuses me of having a manicure!!!:X:D:D
So Foxy..............What color/colour are you going to paint them this time?? :?Red or Clear???? :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Disfunctional Nimatode
3,381 Posts
imported post

Up my way......... we call them, Blue Ticks.

For example, pull into a DQ and yell........ "sho'nuf is a bunch of Blue Ticks araaaoownd hera"

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
imported post

I can testify that, last I saw him (August 08) my best mate Pete aka Silverfox did indeed have a full head of hair! He keeps it closely cropped, because....

1) He's a professional; no hippie look, for him!

2) Helen prefers it, that way? :baffled:

3) He is trying to impress upon the sons (his AND Helen the Vikings) that they need to "clean up their act"? :cheeky1:

4) Oh...and "silver" is the new "blonde"....I read that, somewhere.....?

It's a lost cause mate....boys will be boys.... they will stop terrorizing you, when you are 90.....something to look forward to, I suspect? :cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
3,403 Posts
imported post

Well I have never met the esteemed Mr Silverfox, so I officially have no comment.

[sub]Didn't Fenderhead forget the electrical tape

[/sub]

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
imported post

English Bob wrote:
Well I have never met the esteemed Mr Silverfox, so I officially have no comment.

[sub]Didn't Fenderhead forget the electrical tape

[/sub]
Well I have met all these folks except Tanygaer and all of them are a cut above the average person. Full of life and intelligent and with a common interest in motorcycles. They are all on my list of those I am glad that I know. One could sure do worse than to know these folks. No matter what life brings, or what the challenge is, these guys will always have a smile and an sense of humor.

Kit

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.