·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

[align=center]
Single Black Female Ad
[/align]

[align=left][The following singles ad in The Atlanta Journal received numerous calls…]

SINGLE BLACK FEMALE seeks male companionship, ethnicity unimportant. I'm a very good looking girl who LOVES to play. I love long walks in the woods, riding in your pickup truck, hunting, camping and fishing trips, cozy winter nights lying by the fire. Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand. Rub me the right way and watch me respond. I'll be at the front door when you get home from work, wearing only what nature gave me. Kiss me and I'm yours. Call (404) 876-6420 and ask for Daisy.

... Over 15,000 men found themselves talking to the Atlanta Humane Society about an 8-week old black Labrador retriever.
Men are so easy…

[/align]

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

pinkpork wrote:
[align=center]... Over 15,000 men found themselves talking to the Atlanta Humane Society about an 8-week old black Labrador retriever.
[/align]
So...........c'mon.........what did they say???? :? :cheesygrin:

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
imported post

At least you KNOW that Daisy won't cheat on you, then leave you for your best friend.

Might be safer that way

·
Premium Member
1,591 Posts
imported post

If you want to know who really loves you, lock your wife and your dog in the trunk for an hour and see which one is happy to see you when you open it!

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
imported post

>>At least you KNOW that Daisy won't cheat on you, then leave you for your best friend<<

Agreed, but she will leave you as soon as she sees another dog, cat squirrel etc!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.