Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I recently ordered some carb parts for my fathers GL1500. There were a number of emails from me back and forward - questions about availability and delivery times etc etc. Their service was cheerful and efficient and pricing much, much better than Honda. Delivery took about 6 days from start to finish. The whole experience was positiveand Honda Australia couldlearn a lesson from them. Web add is http://www.siriusconinc.com.

Well done Chris, Laurentiu and anyone else involved.

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
imported post

Lloyd, that is the service I have always had with Sirius. Top notchoperation, their partswork and the float valves do not leak.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
imported post

I just ordered some brake parts from Sirius a couple of weeks ago. No complaints and they were shipped quickly. I rate them two thumbs up.

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
imported post

I too have had positive experiences with Sirius Consolidated Inc. I've bought several parts from them over the last 6 years and I've never gotten a bad one.

There is another thread here about carb kits and one person recommended Randakks and I recommended Sirius and there are like 8 replies supporting Randakks.

While Randakks is good, they're not the only supplier out there. I have nothing bad to say about Randakks either. Good quality parts.

GSMaclean: I didn't know there was a vendor database. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,919 Posts
imported post

Not to be a downer, but I installed their kits in a pair of '95 1500 carbs - and both needle and seat sets leaked horribly. Customer service and price were good, and all theparts looked fine under magnification.

After I limped home and blew gas all over my garage from the bowl vent hose, another teardown and testrevealed neither valve closing properly. Might've just been a "bad batch", but it definitely won't happen to me again.

I searched for the old thread, but it'seems to be gone. :?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.