Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Can you folks point me in the right direction to buy some chrome goodies, seen a wing here in town today. almost drooled all over myself lol, mine is plain jane as they get,, Hammer

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Thank Ya Sir.. i browsed the web for some and kinda wanted a site that folks on here have delt with, they havent steered me wrong yet. Hammer:)

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
imported post

I was just getting ready to suggest the Wing Things, looked at the site and got's lot's of chrome goody's. Seems to have good prices too, but I haven't bought anything from them yet. Watch Ebay for thier prices on stuff, I can usually find 1200 chrome and parts cheaper doing what has been classisfied by the net as "Bottom Feeders" us cheap folks who do days of searching for the lowest price and shipping cost.

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

wow. great looking bike there mr 12. :clapper:and thanks one more time for the sites everyone, Hammer

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

as frank on everybody loves raymond would say,, Holy Crap!! lol, thats a lot of chrome, looks mighty fine..

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Mr 1200, lovely bike, could you just tell me, what model is it, only it is hard to tell with the reflection of chrome!:goofygrin:

If anyone knows the best places to get all the shiney bits, on this side of the pondI would be interested. Thanks

Pete

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
imported post

Hey there Mr.1200, very nice looking ride! :clapper:

I have one question, I see that you have a 1500 spoiler installed and also a luggage rack. Is there room for both or is there modifications that are required to fit both?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.