Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I don't seem to have the correct socket size to remove the plug. Can anyone tell me what size it is?

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
imported post

One that fits??:gunhead:

I'm sorry sanfelice, I don't have a clue. Just thought a smart A** answer would fill in some time.:pHow did you get so much MANA?!!!!!!:D

hobie the obsessed one

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

I'm beginning to suspect that some are enrolling under more than one name so they can give mana to themselves.

Oh, oh, I hope I didn't give REDWING an idea!

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
I'm beginning to suspect that some are enrolling under more than one name so they can give mana to themselves.

Doubt it as you can obnly give someone mana once. More likely it's a conspiracy among certain members to hand out mana to selected people. :p

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

BRowan wrote:
exavid wrote:

Doubt it as you can obnly give someone mana once. More likely it's a conspiracy among certain members to hand out mana to selected people. :p
Ah ha! now we have a conspiracy in our midst. :whip: What is going to happen here next. :stumped: Just because wexman is out of the country for a few days the house is starting to crumble. :crying:

:baffled::18red::baffled:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Now would one of you guys give sanfelice an answer to his question :stumped:and dont be concerned how he got all the "MANA"

:weightlifter::18red::weightlifter:

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
imported post

My 83 uses an 18mm socket. My OEM manual doesn't seem to have that one figure anywhere.

Hobie

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
imported post

My 86 SEI requires an 18mm socket as well.

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

There, hobie, I gave you some MANA because you actually answered my question...

Are you happy now?:p
:D

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
imported post

OH BLISS IS MINE:cheeky1::D:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to be of some help.

Hobie

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.