Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Well, I'm testing it. On top of 2 of the Walmart pads in my chair!!

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
imported post

what kind of test is that:D

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

RayandTracy wrote:
what kind of test is that:D
butt stress test!!

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
imported post

well I guess I stressed tested mine to the limits then:D

·
Premium Member
1,631 Posts
imported post

Which Skwoosh did you get?

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
imported post

the goldwing one not bad for 39.99;)

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
imported post

Mine must have been a different one because it was more than that. Let me see if I can find the one I ordered and post a link to it and compare it.

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
imported post

I just checked and it is 44.95 now:shock: must all the demand here lately has resisen the price and such;)

• Model#M1104
  • Weight:13 oz.
  • So light, it floats*
  • Open Dimensions: 13" x 16" x ⅞"
  • Color:Black
  • Waterproof
  • Made in USA - Guaranteed Performance and Guaranteed Workmanship

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
imported post

did you get a 10.00 off coupon too?

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
imported post

If I had only read over the website..... the traveler is an 1/8" thicker than the one for the bike and only $39.99

never mind, that's when it's folded

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
imported post

if your going to, then pm me, if my buddy scott don't use my coupon I'll pass it on to you ,its good until 01/01/2010 on 19.95 and up,save you some green:cool:I'll pm scott tomorrow and see:waving:

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
imported post

Much appreciated. I wanted to try it out first before I popped for two of them since I had bought us two of the Wally world seats. Mine is already wearing because of my "light" load on it......lol hopefully this new seat will be the ticket.

The stadium seat is slightly thinner but she has never complained of the seat, rather her legs not being comfortable so I think I may have her sit on both of the Wally World seats when we take our next ride to see if the added height gives her more leg room, she's a tad shorter than I am.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Aw sorry to hear your wife is leaving already Ray it seems as yesterday she was missing her flight. Better get some good eating in. Take care...

So you guys ever get out this way give me a holler love to meet the two of you.

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
imported post

Jack, I am actually trying to plan a trip out there to see her on the bike and the plan would be to take a little tour of the surrounding areas while I am out there:action:

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
imported post

cntryboy1289 wrote:
Much appreciated. I wanted to try it out first before I popped for two of them since I had bought us two of the Wally world seats. Mine is already wearing because of my "light" load on it......lol hopefully this new seat will be the ticket.

The stadium seat is slightly thinner but she has never complained of the seat, rather her legs not being comfortable so I think I may have her sit on both of the Wally World seats when we take our next ride to see if the added height gives her more leg room, she's a tad shorter than I am.
Not a problem, like I said Scott has first dibs and its yours if he doesn't want/need it;)

My wife is short also and has never had a problem with her rear like me, but like your wife her legs bothered her, I have risers on her floorboards no but before them we used a method we saw on here posted by snorebaby, where you take 2 pices of 2x4's and cut them to fit over the the original floorboards.

I'll look for the link.

Ride Safe, Ray:waving:

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
imported post

Her legs are too long.... she's 5'11" or so she tells me and they have her knees up too high I think is what's wrong. Hopefully the added height will give her knees a little bit of a break from being bent at such an angle.

41 - 60 of 87 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.