Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Saw a quote in a thread the other day, wanna post it on the wall, now can't find it again. Help.

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

There's 10 different versions of that quote !?

I think you're talking about ":baffled:sliding into your Grave?"

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Just found it- was looking in the wrong forum.....it is this:

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to skid across the finish line sideways,worn out, used up, leaking oil and shouting, 'GERONIMO!'".

I am 61 years old, ride, fly, and chase women, in any order they come up, and thought this quote was pretty damn good!!

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

johnapool wrote:
I am 61 years old, ride, fly, and chase women, in any order they come up, and thought this quote was pretty damn good!!
I had to give up the latter to afford the former. Besides the woman who hangs around here is lacking inhumoron certain activities. Then there's the problem that most of the women seem to be able to run faster these days.

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

Faster than the Wing?:baffled:

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

I really don't want to give up anything, but I guess if I had a woman hanging around here, I could put the chasing on hold....................:D..............JP

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

ccsailor wrote:
this the one I've been misusing it for a yr now

Neil

Hey Neil, since it is a year since your opperation and you are at work and riding the wing, don't you think it's time to dispose of the negative flag Avatar and run up a more positive one, like maybe Quebec!:). Or am I on a wrong thread and you are in fact from Scotland origionally?:goofygrin:

Pete (Ex RN.)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.