Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Currently mounted on an '80 Goldwing. It has a few small abrasions, but very usable. I will polish out what I can before shipping.

My price is $10 plus actual shipping, I would prefer a money order. Check the pic below... pm me if you are interested...

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey ubarw :waving:What the hell is a slipstreamer :stumped:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

sorry, I figgered it was obvious... Its the windshield. :gunhead:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

ubarw wrote:
sorry, I figgered it was obvious... Its the windshield. :gunhead:
Ahhhh ! ! :clapper:Im not up to speed with all these fancy titles. :crying:

:walker::18red::walker:

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
imported post

ubarw wrote:
Currently mounted on an '80 Goldwing. It has a few small abrasions, but very usable. I will polish out what I can before shipping.

My price is $10 plus actual shipping, I would prefer a money order. Check the pic below... pm me if you are interested...
I'll take it!!! I've been looking for one for a while now. I live in Ashland and could pick it up this weekend.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

axelwik wrote:
I'll take it!!! I've been looking for one for a while now. I live in Ashland and could pick it up this weekend.
Sold to axelwik. :clapper:Next item please. :jumper:

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

change of gears here...

How does one get mana? I been good, honest!:shock:

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
imported post

Maybe we can do it like ebay... I'll give you mana after I get the windshield, you give me mana after I pay for the windshield and buy you lunch.

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
Here we go again More "Mana"

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:
One can never have enough "Mana!"

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

Axelwik, you'll like the "Slipstreamer" , my brothers had 2 of them and they work great !

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
imported post

wingdawg101 wrote:
Axelwik, you'll like the "Slipstreamer" , my brothers had 2 of them and they work great !
I've heard good things too... hopefully it won't beat the heck out of my helmet with wind buffeting like some windshields and fairings I've had.

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

I guess as a relative newbie, I dont even know what mana really is. I assume its something like brownie points.

In one of my other hobbies, we refer to "willy's points". I have a '56 willys, and I earn willys points by doing things my wife wants. Then, after I have saved up enough willys points, I get to buy something for it, or maybe spend an entire day wrenching without 'honeydo' interruptions.

Spose wing points are the same?:action:

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
imported post

ubarw wrote:
I guess as a relative newbie, I dont even know what mana really is. I assume its something like brownie points.

In one of my other hobbies, we refer to "willy's points". I have a '56 willys, and I earn willys points by doing things my wife wants. Then, after I have saved up enough willys points, I get to buy something for it, or maybe spend an entire day wrenching without 'honeydo' interruptions.

Spose wing points are the same?:action:
Maybe I should try the "Willy's points" thing... unfortunately I'd probably be grounded forever since she does so much for me! My wife gives me much more than I deserve.

If you want to give "mana," just click the user name axelwik receiving the mana, scroll down to the bottom, and click on the "add mana" button. I guess it lets others know that somebody liked what that person did, gave advice on, or whatever. I also heard rumors that with maximum mana one has a chance to win a new GL1800! Probably a cruel rumor.

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

I wonder if there is a black market for Mana. I could buy some there...:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
imported post

Hey ubarw , I hand stitch those patches , a hobby of mine in spare time .

:baffled: Zryder:1000yellow:

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

I like the gl1100 patch. 'Spose you are selling those?
:dude:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

ubarw wrote:
I wonder if there is a black market for Mana. I could buy some there...
Hey ubarw :waving: This "Mana" has caused so many problems. :whip: Im the top poster so far :cooldevil:and have helped every member on this forum :jumper:with all their troubles and tribulations :crying:and i have only one barrell of this god damn stuff. :stumped: If you source a black market for "Mana" let us know.

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
imported post

I just shot you some, as a thank you for your humor, efforts, wisdom, and maybe ever for your sparing use of smileys!:action::action::action::action::action::action::action::action::action:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey ubarw :waving: Thank you for the "Mana" :clapper: I hope you didn't believe the story i toldabout me helping people :stumped:because i dont anything about m/cycles, so if you gave me "Mana" for that :weightlifter:just feel free to take it back again. :crying:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.