Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hello

I have a small fiberglass trailer-All lights work,tires are good-has place on front for a cooler.Carpeted inside-does not leak. I would like to get 600.00

Thanks,Doug

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,202 Posts
imported post

Nice looking trailer. Wish I had the money, I'd come get it, even from where I am.

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
imported post

Any chance that you might be planning a trip my way in the near future (BRP or Deals Gap, etc.)? I would be interested in I had some way to get it here...

JimC in NC (USA)

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

JimC wrote:
Any chance that you might be planning a trip my way in the near future (BRP or Deals Gap, etc.)? I would be interested in I had some way to get it here...

JimC in NC (USA)
You and me both. I like the rails on top so you can strap down odd shaped items like folding chairs that don't mind getting wet.

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
imported post

tracker4x44 wrote:
oh well, its only 24 hours away!
nice trailer,did you make the box yourself ?
Does that make it 48 hours away? :cheeky1::cheeky1:

JimC in NC (USA)

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

tracker4x44 wrote:
Sorry Im not heading no where in the near future,-No we actually bought it just the way it is with ideas of using it but we just dont get to go anywhere long distance so I figured we might as well sell it. plus im actually tired of just looking at it:D

Hopefully someone can get some use out of it.

Thanks,Doug

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

Nice looking little trailer. Can you tell us a little more about it. Doug?

Like make, capacity. more photos of it and the interior. Might 'move it' a little quicker. ;)

Ken

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

I added a pic. of the inside but my other one dissapeared?

The floor is 38"long-gets bigger as it comes up to center to 48",28" wide,19-1/4 high. The trailer sits 35-1/2" from floor to top of rail.overall from rear to front of hitch is72",1 7/8 ball-I don't know a brand we bought it of a fellow rider.To be honest we just don't get away on long trips and I'm just tired of tripping over it.
Anything else let me know.
Doug

·
Life Time Premium Member
3,919 Posts
imported post

You either have to link the photo or add another photo in a reply. If you just use the button at the bottom of adding a photo by choosing one in the edit box you are only allowed one and it will automatically delate the previous.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.