Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Anyone out there have a spare stock horn button for my 1984 GL1200 Aspencade? I really don't want to buy the complete switch assembly if I can avoid it. The button I have now has been glued too many times and no longer activates the horn which ain't good.

·
Premium Member
1,148 Posts
imported post

dI've seen just one assembly on E-Bay... Check right away it may already be gone. It's the entire left side switch housing assembly... Good hunting...

·
Senior Guru
4,298 Posts
imported post

Mine fell out the other day. Cheap piece of crap. Went to use it in an almost desperate situation, and it was gone! I haven't found just the plastic part. Might have to get the whole thing. Bob

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

Bob, this is the second time mine has broken. The first time, I tried to glue it back together but that was a temporary fix. Had to buy a used switch assembly for $50 Cdn just to get the button! Now that button has broken. I've got enquiries out to many salvage yards and if I find one or more, I'm going to grab as many as are available!

·
Senior Guru
4,298 Posts
imported post

BikeBandit seems to have it for 87.00, but I wouldn't doubt that it would be a back order

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.