Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Rudy kindly donated a Smartlight to the forum as a free prize for a FREE RAFFLE.He actually donated two of Smartlights, one of which was used for fitting to a GL1500 so that we could get pictures of the installation.

We will raffle the other one after Montrose, ie some time after Dylan and myself return to Ireland on September 26th.

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
imported post

How much are the tickets? Free? I'll take a couple of tickets please!

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

Thanks Rudy That was very nice of you. Wingnut, how many barrels would it take to p[ut my name in the top 10 of the raffle list?:cheeky1::D:cheeky1::D:cheeky1::D:cheeky1::D:coollep::coollep::coollep::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
Older and Wiser
1,734 Posts
imported post

Wow I was gonna buy one of these soon, I will hold off and try my luck. I guess the raffle is just for gl1500 owners?

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

BenMC wrote:
Wow I was gonna buy one of these soon, I will hold off and try my luck. I guess the raffle is just for gl1500 owners?
Anyone winning the raffle who want's to trade for the Universal Traveler version will be able to do that as well.

·
Premium Member
725 Posts
imported post

this stuff always confuses me. :doh: where do i sign up for the raffle??

·
Village Whack Job...
7,908 Posts
imported post

Motosickle wrote:
this stuff always confuses me. :doh: where do i sign up for the raffle??
Ya can't yet...there will be an official thread for it once it actually starts.

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

Nice touch of CLASS! :cooler:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Thought I'd mention I'm bringin the famous NASSIR1 Spam for auction at Montrose. It's been hard not to eat the delicacy but I promised in Georgia it would return and it's coming back. When it gets to Montrose it will have the world's record for Spam carried in a Goldwing, 4000 miles, and 20 States. This porcine product of indeterminate composition is a rare delicacy with an expiration date of late 2011. If it is won by someone from the East Coast or Canada think of how many more miles it could rack up, think of the honor of having the uncontested most traveled Goldwing carried can of Spam. I just know you all will be waiting for the opportunity to bid on this amazing piece of arcane meat dish. All proceeds will of course go to the Steve Saunders website.

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
imported post

As a new member, I have to say what a nice feeling reading this and other like posts.

You guys have a great site here, I guess you all appreciate it. Places like this don't grow on trees and are worth hanging onto imho.

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
imported post

choppas wrote:
You guys have a great site here, I guess you all appreciate it. Places like this don't grow on trees and are worth hanging onto imho.
Very nicely phrased new man. And nice touch Rudy. :clapper:

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

:clapper::clapper::bowing::bowing::bowing::clapper::clapper:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

choppas wrote:
You got that partially right. Places like this definitely don't grow on trees.
However some of our members might have...:cooldevil::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

Great going Rudy for the Smartlight donation and thanks Steve for making this happen. I have one, would not be without one now. You really get used to it. :clapper:

·
Premium Member
633 Posts
imported post

You think your confused motosickle,

I would like to thank Rudy for donating a smartlight to the forum,

but I don't even know what it is.........:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.