Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

It's really coming down here! They've already put the schools on a two hour delay around here. I bet you couldn't find a gallon of milk or a loaf of bread in the Bi-Lo!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

...don't worry about me, though. I cut and split me a load of wood this afternoon and I've got it stacked on the back porch, out of the weather. I know where to be in a time like this!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
imported post

33 degrees and snowing here too.:(

·
Premium Member
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Y'all probably get snow a little more often than we do. Around here, people act like 1" is going to snow them in for a week!:cheeky1: I came in from work today and put my Goldwing in the barn when I heard about the snow. Then I got out the chain saw and splitting maul to get some firewood ready. Never hurts to be prepared!

Stay warm and dry RIT!:waving:

:coollep:SB in SC

·
Premium Member
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

You own a compass, don't you? Load your stuff and follow it South! Better yet, tie a snow shovel on the front of your car and drive South until someone ask, "Whats that tied on the front of your car?" Then you know you've driven far enough!:goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
2,848 Posts
imported post

Talked to my buddy last night in Hickory Tavern SC at about 7:00 and he was standing on his porch watching the snow fall. Too warm here on the coast and they are calling for it to rain all day today:( Just be thankfull we are getting some moisture!! Every bit helps nowadays:cool:

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
imported post

SB in SC wrote:
Y'all probably get snow a little more often than we do. Around here, people act like 1" is going to snow them in for a week!:cheeky1: I came in from work today and put my Goldwing in the barn when I heard about the snow. Then I got out the chain saw and splitting maul to get some firewood ready. Never hurts to be prepared!

Stay warm and dry RIT!:waving:

:coollep:SB in SC
Don't mind the snow much but it is the ice that kills us here. I do have to get out the snow shovel and clean off a landing pad for the Guineas though. They refuse to come down out of the tree when they can't see ground. I have seen them stay in the tree for a week untill the snow starts to clear..:shock:

·
Premium Member
945 Posts
imported post

[align=center]We had a little bit of snow here also...[/align]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.