·
Premium Member
3,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Just me.
2,746 Posts
imported post

Ten years old and only 2400 miles? We have members that do that in a couple of days.

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

times must be getting hard.

·
Premium Member
3,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

woodbutcher wrote:
Ten years old and only 2400 miles? We have members that do that in a couple of days.
There are 2-3 98/99 Wings on the bay within 250 miles of me with less than 30K on the clock. Just curious on the pricing... :gunhead:

·
Premium Member
206 Posts
imported post

US $8,550.00
Reserve not met

I'd say it's up to the seller...

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
imported post

We saw an anniversary 1500 the other day outside of Birmingham that was listed for $6500. It was in very nice condition, can't remember the mileage though, just so you have an idea.

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
imported post

That isn't toounusual to see. A friend of mine in Dublin has a 1997 GL1500SE (two-tone black/silver) with only 1500kms (900 miles) from new. He bought it new in 1997 and used it for the summer and decided it was too heavy for him.
He made a half-hearted attempt to sell it in 1999 and again a few years ago, but he is very hard to deal with and the buyers walked and now he doesn't want to sell or ride the Wing. He keepsit in work under a cover, still looking brand new and cleans it about once a month. He rides a Yamaha Virago instead these days.

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
imported post

wingnut wrote:
That isn't toounusual to see. A friend of mine in Dublin has a 1997 GL1500SE (two-tone black/silver) with only 1500kms (900 miles) from new. He bought it new in 1997 and used it for the summer and decided it was too heavy for him.
He made a half-hearted attempt to sell it in 1999 and again a few years ago, but he is very hard to deal with and the buyers walked and now he doesn't want to sell or ride the Wing. He keepsit in work under a cover, still looking brand new and cleans it about once a month. He rides a Yamaha Virago instead these days.
Now thats just sad!......can the Doctor not prescribe medication for that??:cooldevil:

·
Administrator
Piaggio MP3, was 02 GL1800
61,630 Posts
imported post

Well, 8 hours to go and it is at $8,750.00 and still has not met the reserve.

I think it is at top price now, and I would not mind owning it, but the timing is all wrong for me :crying:

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,841 Posts
imported post

Shooter wrote:
Been looking for quite a while, how high should this go ???
Nice! Kelly Blue Book has it at $8760. In my experience they tend to be a little low compared with actual market sales prices on GoldWings. If it's in your price range and is what you want, go for it.:action:

John

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.