Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*SOLD* For Sale: 2001 Honda Goldwing ( Gold Wing ) GL1800 ABS model, Illusion Red 73,750 miles. Wing has many extras like Optic Armor +4 windscreen with vent, Baker built hand wings, wind wings with upper and lower and leg wings. Comfort grips with throttle rock. Upgraded Speakers, 2 Volt meters (needle and Digital),Alarm System, Lighted Handlebar controls, trunk rack with 2 flag poles (Flags not included), exhaust turn downs, trailer hitch, lighted front rotor covers with Ring of fire. Chrome lighted trunk and bag lights, Shark fin radiator exhaust, chrome dash and radio cover, Passenger arm rest with insulated cup holder, Bright white LED eye brow lights around headlights, and Red Led accent lighting on the side of the bike along with Red Cobb lighting under rear saddle bags for ground effects and Lighted rear mud flap. Chrome front lower cowl with fog / driving lights. 65 Watt lower beam headlights (upgrade from 55 watt) Bike MP3 V3 Player so you can listen to your own music on SD card!! Key knobs for gas tank and storage. Key Fob for trunk lock/unlock and open, Separate Security Alarm installed with Fob, vented Stainless Steel Belly Pan. Many, many more add-ons.
I have a maintenance log book that will show all maintenance up to date (except Brake recall). Have only used AmsOil in the bike since new!
New Progressive Monotubes and complete front fork rebuild including slides and seals.
New Progressive rear spring and purged rear pump.
New NGK Iridium Plugs
Bridgestone G709 front tire about half warn and Yokohama Avid Envigor Car run flat car tire on the rear with a few thousand miles left on it.
Note: I do have another brand new Rear tire and 2 spare rear rims available for $200
The only thing the bike needs is new rotors. I do have a rear rotor that will come with the bike, Front rotors on EBay are less than $200 for the set.
Please note : Picture show a back rest and foot pegs that are no longer on the Wing.
This has been a fantastic Goldwing, the ride comfort is amazing and I wouldn't hesitate to ride this bike anywhere in the country (as I have in the past), only selling because I went to a trike and own a GL1500 as well, to many Wings, one must go. Retail Value on this Wing without the over $3000 in extras is $9130 (KBB) Asking $7500 firm!! I have more picture that I can email.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.