Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased new in 2016 - used about 6-8 times.

Comes complete with 4K winch, wired remote and wireless remote. All mounting hardware and manual included.

Like new condition - nothing wrong with it - wife wanted to tow bike on trailer behind Escape for better ride and increased gas mileage rather than my F-250SD with V10 motor.

Will deliver if not to far (200 miles or so - somewhat negotiable) or can meet half way. No shipping!!! Too costly and too heavy and no way to pack... I'm in eastern Tennessee

$1800 or best offer. Serious offers only please...

·
Premium Member
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PRICE REDUCTION - $1300 - mama wants it out of the garage - this is a super deal for whoever buys this lift!!!

·
Premium Member
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, lift is still available and now have pics of it if your interested.. If you want pics send me a pm with your email...

Les

·
Premium Member
737 Posts
might be interested but getting there would be a problem. Just had knee replaced and driving is still a chore. I haven't a clue with this new format on how to send a PM. Will try to figure it out or ask Dave.

·
Administrator
58,926 Posts
might be interested but getting there would be a problem. Just had knee replaced and driving is still a chore. I haven't a clue with this new format on how to send a PM. Will try to figure it out or ask Dave.
Chuck,
just hold the mouse over his name, wait a second, the info page shows up, then click on START CONVERSATION.

·
Premium Member
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sale Pending

Reactions: flylow
1 - 7 of 7 Posts