Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Honda Guru
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm clearing out all my Honda manuals and thought I'd start with this one. Factory issued
and in 'not new' condition but is usable. I'm not too sure what it's worth on the open market so I'm guess.
I haven't seen any others available... $75.shipping included in lower 48 USA. Respond to my account. Ray

·
Honda Guru
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm clearing out all my Honda manuals and thought I'd start with this one. Factory issued
and in 'not new' condition but is usable. This is genuine Honda Manual and is complete but used.
Exclusive to the 86 Sei. $75 shipping included to lower 48 USA. Other shipping is available at higher
rate. Contact me via my account Ray

·
Honda Guru
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
and in 'not new' condition but is usable. I'm not too sure what it's worth on the open market so I'm guess.
I haven't seen any others available... $75.shipping included in lower 48 USA. Respond to my account. Ray

View attachment 323464
and in 'not new' condition but is usable. This is genuine Honda Manual and is complete but used.
Exclusive to the 86 Sei. $75 shipping included to lower 48 USA. Other shipping is available at higher
rate. Contact me via my account Ray
View attachment 323465
SOLD!!

·
Premium Member
12,781 Posts
"aha!
you must still have my son's SEi floating around your place? :) "

Yes! and one day I may get it sorted out. I have to many projects.
Mrs Ona says I should retire, but then she wants me to shorten the "honey dew " list .

·
Premium Member
12,781 Posts
Post office delivered the SEi book . Thanks Ray for offering here .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts