Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a long story but my wife doesn't ride with me. I,,,,,,,,,,, don't think I wanna be in a position that would suggest that I would offer someone a ride( Wife's real jealous woman). Can anyone suggest some place or someone that builds a solo seat for the goldwings?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Most seat builders offer custom pillions. Choose a brand and give them a call.
Dennis, What do you think their resolution would be for the open area underneath & behind seat? As far as I know / knew , there's now fender / cover option to protect the wiring or vitals in this area other than the seat.

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Long time ago... I saw in this site another fellow that under similar situation made (or have it made) a sustancial mod extending the trunk forward until almost reach the pilot bacrest, thus amplying the trunk capacity, Of course it takes some job, to me it locked cool.
Mario

·
Administrator
1987 GL1200 Interstate
23,164 Posts
Dennis, What do you think their resolution would be for the open area underneath & behind seat? As far as I know / knew , there's now fender / cover option to protect the wiring or vitals in this area other than the seat.
I really don't know any builders. I know that some will build to your specifications though.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Time for a nice "Fatboy" by HD. Then you can leave the seat the way it is an tell your lovely lady that you are just taking the Fatboy out for a ride. Problem solved.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Time for a nice "Fatboy" by HD. Then you can leave the seat the way it is an tell your lovely lady that you are just taking the Fatboy out for a ride. Problem solved.
I,,,,,,,,, dunno. I had a Tour Glide. If all the other Harley's ride like that then I'll pass.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I like the look of that Blue bike but I don't want to give up the trunk space. If she is that worried about someone riding with me she can go or stay home. It's up to her.
Jerry, She's not worried about that. I just like the lean slick look. Now if I could find the single seat Harley look I'd look at that too, but " I am " looking for the F-6 look more

1 - 13 of 13 Posts