Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Too big and bulky to send overseas, but I have for sale the following items in the UK. I am offering these to UK members on here first before they go on Ebay.
I am not going to set a price on any of them, just tell me what you need and make a sensible offer. If you need any of them, you will know what silly prices are being asked on Ebay, so grab a bargain.
These are for collection only, or arrange your own courier is fine.

Panniers for an 1800. The pannier bits are finished in NH469M paint code, Silver Stream.

Left and right hand lid and boxes, there is a small crack in one of the lids just to the rear of where the side trim would be. ( there are no trims, lights or fixings. All items have very light scratches, but still very useable.

One blue front bra, the bit that goes above the headlights and under the screen.

I would normally have uploaded pictures to show everyone, but I am afraid that since the forum changes I am not doing well at uploading pictures. I thought I had mastered it, but it appears not.
PM me for pictures which I can email no problem.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Okay so somehow I managed to get up a thumbnail so I shall try and put some more in.....

I nearly forgot, there is also the under top box panel too......

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.