Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I was window shopping Wingstuff today and came across some new products that I had not seen before, so I thought I would share them here. The firstfew are just decorations, not for the bike.

GL1500 Gold Wing Snow Globe with Base

GL1800 Gold Wing Snow Globe With Base

Gold Wing Weather Vane Proudly Made In USA

Honda Gold Wing Motorcycle Pewter Gremlin Bell
Quick Release Drink Holder- $19.99 - People are regularly asking about an inexpensive drink holder for our Wings. This one fits that nitch well I think.

GL1500 Raw Side Cover Set w/Grommets- These I've seen but thought I'd post them here since they are asked about often. They are new side covers for the GL1500 that are ready to paint.

Symtec 7.5"x 9" Universal Motorcycle Seat Heater

BikeMP3 GL1800, GL1500 GPS MIC Interface- This is a mic splitter similar to the Ed Sets mic splitter, to plug into a Bluetooth enabled GPS so you can use your motorcycle headset to talk on your Bluetooth phone.

I have no affiliation to Wingstuff and you can probably find this stuff elsewhere too, just thought I would share the links to some cool new products.

John

·
Old School Guru
7,876 Posts
imported post

The gremlim bells are the same ones I've been buying from Cyclemax for $8.00 to give out. Cyclemax has some of the other things also.:smiler: The snow globes are $23.00, and the 1500 side covers are $107. Just hard to beat Cyclemax.:claps:

Gene:action:

·
12,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

GLester wrote:
Just hard to beat Cyclemax.:claps:

No argument there. I've bought far more from Cyclemax than from Wingstuff by far. One large reason is because if it's on Cyclemax's website, theyhave it in stock. I just noticed this stuff from Wingstuff today because of an email ad. Haven't bought any toys for awhile so I hadn't been to Cyclemax to notice they'd added this stuff. :)

John

·
Premium Member
3,615 Posts
imported post

GLester wrote:
The gremlim bells are the same ones I've been buying from Cyclemax for $8.00 to give out. Cyclemax has some of the other things also.:smiler: The snow globes are $23.00, and the 1500 side covers are $107. Just hard to beat Cyclemax.:claps:

:waving:Hi Gene. Thanks for the bells.

·
Premium Member
1,103 Posts
imported post

Gold Wing Weather Vane Proudly Made In USA

I bought one of these for a good friend of mine, he painted it red to match his bike and proudly has it on display on the post to his mailbox :action:

·
12,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.