Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,847 Posts
imported post

i am sure that this will help some of the members here who would like to get into maintaining their bike but maybe not quite sure what to do. There are so many people that give thier time to help others on here, its part of what makes this website so good, well done.

·
Premium Member
2,003 Posts
imported post

Good right up. One thing i prefer to do I might add iswhen removing the bearing retainer is to use a real small drill bit 1/8 3/16 or so and drill the factory stake punchs out not much just a little and that makes the retainer come offf easier. JB

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Does anyone know how I can get a 4way switch.
I've tried all the sprays. Didn't work. I just need a switch so I can soldier it into my current system.
Link, price or advise is welcomed.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
948 Posts
Does anyone know how I can get a 4way switch.
I've tried all the sprays. Didn't work. I just need a switch so I can soldier it into my current system.
Link, price or advise is welcomed.
Thanks
What's a 4way switch? Do I have one? If you are trying to clean the innards of a switch by spraying the outside, the odds are against you. disassemble, spray, scrub, clean, reassemble, test.

Bringing up old threads and adding unrelated info or questions is ........many things to many people, not good things.

Scott

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.