Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,208 Posts
imported post

I guess compared to some my bike total has been somewhat limited.

#1 1977 KM100, first bike, had to go with a 100 midsize instead of a 125 enduro that I wanted as brother was also allowed to use the bike, so on occasion, he broke it, I fixed it. Guess i was 14 when we got that bike brand new, of course my younger brother dented the tank within the first week, me I was more prone to breaking the suspension, but dam I liked jumps :) I left the farm in Manitoba the summer of 81 and went many years without a bike :(

#2 Was a Suzuki Enduro 250, don't recall the exact model, around 1971 I think, got it in 89 or so, it had seen many miles of abuse, and received many more :goofygrin: Dam thing was kinda low on compression, and me I was kinda low on cash, so needless to say I bruised my foot many a time kickin that ole girl over til it would fire up. Don't recall what became of it, I only paid aboout $200 for it and musta sold it for about the same a few years later......

#3 Now this one was fun and what a caddilac, I upgraded from the ole Suzuki to a Honda XR200, 4 stroke, huge mono shock, I think I knocked my travel time to work via the bush trail down by 2/3's!!:weightlifter:

#4 Bought it last year, 1980 CB750 Custom Honda. Dressed it up with bags, fairing and stereo, then just before I installed the stereo pod I found my Goldwing:cooldj:

#5 1984 GL1200I with fresh paint and fresh rider :jumper:

Still seeking a buyer for a full dressed CB750C............

BTW love my wing :grinner:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.