Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Odd, hereit's Friday, June 30 and here are all these guys posting Friday, July 1.

Stop it I say! Damn they've done it to me, it's probably those damn invisible sneaks.

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
imported post

Ill bet the sun just went down on your house within the last hour eh?

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Harrystoy wrote:
Nope, be an hour yet.

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
Harrystoy wrote:
Nope, be an hour yet.
Hows the weather today? It was 95 here but the heat index was about 105....

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
imported post

Reminds me of a local company we have. They make calenders with pictures of flowers on them, laminate them and hand out to their regular customers every month as advertisment.
Last year they goofed and gave June 31 days!
I still keep that one hung up in the back room.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Forgot about it. Today was a court appearance for me. Three months ago I was in an accident driving a 55 seat coach. After waiting three months for my court date, worrying every day and waking up in the night wondering what I did wrong, the judge took all of five minutes to dismiss the negligent driving charge. He said he couldn't see how I could have done anything more than I did to avoid the accident. What a relief! I felt ten years younger leaving that courtroom.

·
Premium Member
612 Posts
imported post

I suppose posteres in different parts of the globe will see the new day displayed at different times. When you register you can set the time zone you are in.

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
imported post

Good thing I didnt go to the court with you, Mention my last name and you would be in for a year!!! (KIDDING)

Glad things worked out for you, court sucks but the worrying and pre court imagination wiill kill you. been there done that, but mine werent dropped since I did drink alot of drinkie at the time!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.