Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got to get out for a ride, the foothill's think's it's spring. Really pretty, we have our problems in Calif. but good motorcycle roads is not one of them. Rode two lane and one lane to SpringVille a kool little town. All back roads over rolling hills. We have had a lot of rain all winter so the wild flowers will be crazy. The lib's will start in about Global Warming and how every thing is because of global warming, I don't get them. It's always been a few wet years and then some dry years. This year happens to be a wet one. Good for our Farmers and the lake's most are full this year and wait for spring. I guess I'm bragging a little. Well I'll pas this along paid $3.49 per gal. for gas so it's not perfect.

Attachments

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lucky you , - gas here is around $6,29 but on the other hand i dont need gas as we still have lousy weather ! LOL
The Lib's here want us to be more like Denmark and Sweden $6.29 a gal would slow us down a bit. It was nice to get out the last 2 day's. Winter is not done with us yet more rain in the for cast.

·
Administrator
25,036 Posts
. The lib's will start in about Global Warming and how every thing is because of global warming, I don't get them. It's always been a few wet years and then some dry years. .
No matter what the weather if it's not like some time in the past on a certain date they say climate change,( they don't say global warming anymore because it's not happening) .
Looks like we are going to have some riding weather later this week.

·
life is good
1,163 Posts
lotsa good riding all winter in and around tulsa okla. sometime sand and salt on the road but ride when its safe .as a overall ride, all winter spring summer fall.:grin3:gas is not even a factor.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts