Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

A priest puts an ad in the paper for a new bell ringer. After weeks of no replies the priest about gave up until a man with no arms shows up to apply. The priest took the man up to the top of the bell tower and asks how he could possibly ring a bell. The man tells the priest to stand back and he backs up and runs into the bell with his head. The priest was amazed at this and tells the man if he can do that again he has the job. The man backs up again and starts to run to the bell. This time he missed and goes flying out the tower and falls to his death. A police officer sees the whole thing, goes over to the crowd around the body, and asks if anyone knew the man. The priest steps forward and says, "I don't know his name but his face sure rings a bell."

After a while, the priest puts the ad back in the paper. Again no replies except for a man with no arms. The priest thought he was seeing a ghost until the man explains he was the deceased's mans brother. The priest takes him up to the tower as well. The man rings the bell exactly as his brother did. The priest tells him that he has the job if he can do it again. The man steps back and runs toward the bell. He missed and goes flying out the tower and falls to his death. The same police officer then goes to the crowd around the body asking about this man. The priest steps forward and says, "I don't know his name but he's a dead ringer for his brother."

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
imported post

Let the groaning begin...:D

·
Premium Member
2,614 Posts
imported post

One would think a moderator would have a higher standard than this.

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
imported post

Talk about a bunch of ding-dongs . . .

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

Richardrwg wrote:
Oh, I don't know...I've seen Wexy and Tanygaer post groaners too. :cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
imported post

:D:D:p

·
Premium Member
4,566 Posts
imported post

MDKramer wrote:
Richardrwg wrote:
Oh, I don't know...I've seen Wexy and Tanygaer post groaners too. :cheeky1:
yeah, but they don't know any different :baffled::cooldevil::cooldevil:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.