Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Since it's no big secret that we have some of the most intelligent motorcycle minds on the planet as members of this forum,how neat would it be to have a weekly podcast featuring interviews with some of our prominent gurus??? Sharing technicalinformation and general Goldwing discussions... Interviews about trips, war stories, challenging technical issues, short cuts...in a format that we could all download and listen to on a weekly basis...and archive all of this for new members....Every week could be a different and pertinent subject..

You can read about how to remove the rear wheel on a 84 Aspencade, but if you hear an expert talking about it...walking you through it...It just seems like it could really shorten the learning curve..and just think of the possibilities...they are endless...There are so many folks on this forum that I'd love to hear in a good Goldwing discussion..I'm sure that we already have folks on this forum with the technical know-how and I'm sure we have some members that have media experience....Why not put them to work for the betterment of the group??

Food for thought...

Chester Gunn/Chula, GA

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.