Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
imported post

Geordiemuppet wrote:
Start your season off with the Border Wing Ding at Hurworth, Darlington on Whit Bank Holiday weekend.
Most should already have started their season at the Meet N Greet in Scotland....

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
imported post

:cool:definitely required for my collection of :clapper::clapper:EXTREMELY LOUD SHIRTS !!

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Preparations are now just about complete, all we need is the same weather we had last year.

See you there. :)

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

We went out to practice the Saturday ride today - beautiful scenery and great roads. Don't miss it. :)

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
imported post

looking forward to the border wingding always a good weekend with are friends from up the road , looking forward to seeing you all again

roger

Attachments

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond their control, Appleyards will not be attending.

Thanks to Barry and all at Appy's for the support they have and do give Border Wings.

Ultraseal will be on site and we have the weather booked and a great weekend planned.

Enjoy. :cool:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Will it rain ?? are there any sheep nearby ??? Can I bring a TANGO 1800 ?? so many questions ..so few answers :D

·
Premium Member
1,847 Posts
imported post

wexy wrote:
Will it rain ?? are there any sheep nearby ??? Can I bring a TANGO 1800 ?? so many questions ..so few answers :D
Absolutely not

We will see what we can do, we can normally cater for all

Yes, but park it at the back

:action:

Remember to bring a loud shirt

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

tanygaer wrote:
It will rain thats my Birthday weekend, it always rains..
You stay in Wales then dave and keep the rain down there. :cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
1,847 Posts
imported post

Dave take no notice mate, you are welcome any time mate, just leave the wind and water behind, had enough of that at the meet and greet.

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
imported post

Would love to come to this but unfortunately both Fiona and I have to work the weekend. Hopefully this will be my last weekend wrking for the next 2 years though so maybe next year
Gordie.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.