1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
imported post

I'm a-thinkin'...give Hobie about 3...maybe 4 martinis, and HE could chase that pretty li'l filley around the stage, too!!! He MAY need some different music...

Seriously, THAT was wonderful!!! We too, have a Border Collie, and while I suspect she is that smart...I know she can't do any of that cool stuff. (We don't work with her very much, either...) :applause::applause::applause:

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
imported post

FenderHead wrote:
I'm a-thinkin'...give Hobie about 3...maybe 4 martinis, and HE could chase that pretty li'l filley around the stage, too!!! He MAY need some different music...

Seriously, THAT was wonderful!!! We too, have a Border Collie, and while I suspect she is that smart...I know she can't do any of that cool stuff. (We don't work with her very much, either...) :applause::applause::applause:

Heck, my cats dance like that for tuna......:ROFL:

If she wasn't 16, closerto 21, I'd partake in a couple martoonies and let her train me.:ssshh::whip::applause::waving::cheesygrin:

Hobie

However, my cat is a mystic......
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=945_1304944985

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
imported post

Hobie1 wrote:
FenderHead wrote:

Heck, my cats dance like that for tuna......:ROFL:

If she wasn't 16, closerto 21, I'd partake in a couple martoonies and let her train me.:ssshh::whip::applause::waving::cheesygrin:

Hobie

However, my cat is a mystic......
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=945_1304944985
:shock: Are you sure THAT is a CAT??? (sure don't LOOK like no cat I ever saw before...he speaks very good English tho' ...) :cheeky1: :cheeky1: :cheeky1:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.