·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Very nice!!! But I didn't see anything that would be classified as work!:D:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
1,201 Posts
imported post

Wow, I gotta do that ride one day.

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

You got any more job openings at that place of work???

I wish I had spent more time exploring the CA coastline further south, but a man only has so much time to spare on any given trip.

Like you and Arnold stated .... I'll be back!

·
Premium Member
2,614 Posts
imported post

Must be one of those government jobs.

·
Premium Member
6,193 Posts
imported post

Let me know when there are any openings, I think I could do that job :D

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

Outstanding. Great video :clapper:

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
imported post

Fantastic video and looks like a great vacation!....oh, I mean work-related trip....Wow! Thanks for sharing it. :bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing:

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

Wonderful movie clip there BlackDog:action:

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

I almost didn't bother looking at this post. So glad I did :),,,,,,,,, I love CCR,,,,, they go great with a great ride. And it looks like you did have a great ride.

Where can I get an application for that kind of work:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
imported post

Thanks guys!! We had a blast!
Actually it IS a government job.:D Being a former private sector guy for most of my life I am thoroughly enjoying applying my skills here. And while being furloughed 2 days a month creates financial hardship...they also make you NOT WORK 2 days a month commensurate with your furlough so you can have a nice birthday campout with your wife. Something I'm getting used to!!!

Just got notified layoffs are finally coming...so I may get to ride more!!! :gunhead:

If anyone wants to ride this winter in our beautiful state - let me know - riding is one of the few sanity times around right now!!! California (as many parts of the country) has LOTS wrong with it - the one thing "they" haven't been able to ruin throughout (except in Southern Cal and the big cities) is much of our makers wonderful creation - the land - which lends itself to some fantastic riding. Come on out anytime :action:

·
Premium Member
1,846 Posts
imported post

Great video, I want a job like yours. :action::action::clapper::clapper:

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

Great video BD. I sure do miss the PVH. Done it twice from Vancouver, B.C. I rode & drover PCH from Wash. to Santa Barbara, Ca. After driving I-5 a couple hndred times the PCH is like driving in town as being a slow ride. What a dream. Oh well that was in the days before Passports, whiuch I refuse to buy (RENT). I have been travelling between our 2 fine countries" least 5 times a year for 50yrs and I`ll be damned if I will be blackmailed into a passport. ( oh I do have one but it expired in 1993 after I needed it for a trip to London. No longer can afford international travel.:(:action::action::action::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.