Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Bob Cassel
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

My 82 1100 I has several missing chromed bolt and nuts. Some phillips, cap screws, socket heads, etc.

Of course all of them are metric and they are not available from Orchard Supply or my local hardware store.

Anybody got a source that sells reasonably priced, limited quantity screws and such? I'm in northern California. Called several sources in Sacramento area but they only have large quantities.

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
imported post

Ace Hardware carries them and sells them individually here in Halls, TN.

Dubs

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
imported post

A lot of the Ace hardware stores around here also have the chrome nuts ,bolts and washers in metric and SAE. Also some Fleet and Farm stores also have the same displays.

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
imported post

Ace or True Value, the chrome nuts and bolts are usually in the back, you will need to ask for them, the stainless steel and other types are on the shelves. Buy them individually in a bag as many or singly as you need them.

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
imported post

Westlake Ace Hardware - a national chain has them. My local store has a full selection of metric and standard - under lock and key....paul

·
Premium Member
2,221 Posts
imported post

If you wanted to order online you can try here...www.boltdepot.com

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
imported post

Don't forget the nuts and bolts are JIS, they have the smaller heads. US metric have larger heads and won't fit in some locations.

I found the JIS at ACE Hardware.

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
imported post

I get mine at Ace Hardware as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.