Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Hi folks, I have a new 82 and I want to change filters and fluids. I am looking for one good source to get all of the parts from, somewhere that will include all of the needed o rings, etc. and who knows what actually fits my bike. Cost is important, but not all important. Any leads would be appreciated

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

a lot of my parts are gottem from jc whitney ---oil--air and fuel filters , cables too (there montion pro) about as cheap as any one. but watch out for the shipping.

·
Premium Member
2,137 Posts
imported post

If you have access to a computer and the internet you can do a general or local (include your location in the search string) for "1982 Goldwing air oil filters" or better yet "1982 Goldwing parts". You'll get a bunch of hits and jc whitney should be one of them for sure ($75+ orders = no shipping charge)

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
imported post

Here is a link to a bunch of vendors that GSMacLean made a database of.

http://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/forum4/78311.html

There is a small local shop by me that orders a lot of the parts I need. I talked to him one day and told him I order most of my stuff online because it's a 1981 and nobody has parts in stock. I told him I would rather shop local so I don't pay freight he combines parts with other items he has ordered. If it's a high dollar item I'll print the price and see if he can match it and if he can he will He would rather make a smaller margin than no margin.

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

Another good one-stop shopping place for filters and such for your bike is Saber Cycle

·
Administrator
Piaggio MP3, was 02 GL1800
61,499 Posts
imported post

Yep, I sure can, one starts with the letter 'C' and the other starts with the letter 'S'.

Hmmmm, did I miss anything else? :D

Oh, one loves to write enjoyable emails. :cool:

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

What am I missing here? Is there a problem with one of these vendors?

·
Administrator
Piaggio MP3, was 02 GL1800
61,499 Posts
imported post

Shssssssh!

no more of that now....

This is a family place and we talk politely here. :waving:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.