Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received an email tonight talking about LuckyGunner.com

the neat feature for this source, is that it does like CycleMax.
If the inventory is there, it shows up, if no inventory, it will NOT show up at all.

and it denotes how many units of Inventory is there.

Am I the only one who did not know about this vendor?

·
Administrator
26,198 Posts
I never heard of it but I never have bought ammo online. If I can't make it I'm stocked up on it.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I never heard of it but I never have bought ammo online. If I can't make it I'm stocked up on it.
Not being an active shooter all the time, my consumption of ammo is very sporadic.
I need to get to a range and get familiar with my weapons again.

When I was up in Dayton, OH visiting my son, I ordered up 1,400 rounds of ammo. Can't even remember what caliber that was now, need to inventory what I have.

Harbor Frieght had big .50 caliber ammo boxes on sale last weekend, I picked up one to help me out with all of the loose boxes of ammo that is just laying around here and yonder.

·
Administrator
26,198 Posts
If you own a self defense weapon you should practice as much as possible, as much to be familiar with it as being able to hit what you aim at, not many are as good as they think they are.

·
Pwhoever
3,162 Posts
I wont buy from Lucky Gunner. If you do a little research on them, you will find they have a sordid past of taking extreme advantage during every panic. In several cases back around the 2013, they outright cancelled active orders when they had the stock and even showed in stock on their website. Then jacked up the prices and not by a little either. They are the worst kind of profiteers. JMHO...

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
And from some the prices I see for 9mm they are doing it again.

Reactions: Pwhoever

·
Administrator
26,198 Posts
Just wait, if the election goes well ammo will become available again. If not you should have bought it sooner. I was in a local store that sells guns and ammo and there wasn't a box of ammo of any caliber other than shotgun shells on the shelf.

Reactions: Pwhoever

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We have a couple of gun stores over in Collinsville, OK which is only about 11 miles away.
I think that I need to go visit each of them and learn what they have. One of them has an internal Gun Range, and I need to get reacquainted with my LC9s again.... it sits in its' holster, next to my recliner, just waiting for the proper occasion.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts