Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi Folks,:waving:

Just to let everyone know, there is a Christmas Toy Run organised by the South East Bikers for Saturday 11th December 2004.:santahat:

Kickoff is at 12.30 pm at the Ferry Bar in Granagh, travelling to Carrick-on-Suir, Leamybrien, Waterford and then on to Wateford Regional Hospital. As you head for Limerick from Waterford, you will see a mini mini roundabout, (the right fork takes you to Dublin), The Ferry Bar is on your left, about 100 metres from the roundabout

Toys are distributed to the Kids in the Hospital, but any Money is raised for the handicapped kids in St Martins.

All wings are welcome, and don't forget to bring lots of dosh.

Do not bring your wetgear,It will be a lovely sunny day. Anyway we don't get rain in the Southeast, only liquid sunshine.

Free soup and sandwiches will be provided before kickoff.

Best regards

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

See ya there for that one .......Sunny or not I am bringing the thermals :snowman:..cheers Ciaran:waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
imported post

I'll join you.

Are there Sponsorhip Cards? If so, who do we contact? And what's the 'guiding price' to enter the run?

cheers

David

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

:waving:Hi David,

Fergal at 087 2350177 or Paddy at 087-22130541 can be contacted for sponsorship cards.

Generally we contribute €10 or €20. They have also asked for hard wearing toys. Cripes the kids must be tough nuts. Needless to say I am bringing a teddy bear.

There is a boozeup afterwards in the milepost Slieverue at 9.00 pm.

teashirts will be on sale for €10, although in this weather, how anyone would ride a bike in a teashirt is beyond me!.

Look forward to seeing you on the day.

Best Regards

George:santahat:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.