Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mark you calendars for March 20-22, 2020 for the SE Meet & Greet in Charleston, SC. As soon as accommodations are secured, that information will be posted. Stay tuned.

·
Senior Moments!
1,512 Posts
Calendar is marked..... Staying tuned......

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The host hotel for SE M&G 2020 will be
Days Inn
119 Gateway Dr (116.47 mi)
Ladson, South Carolina 29456

Their best price is available via their website so please use the link to make reservations ASAP to avoid any rate increases.

https://www.wyndhamhotels.com/days-inn/ladson-south-carolina/days-inn-ladson-summerville-charleston/rooms-rates?brand_id=DI&checkInDate=3/20/2020&checkOutDate=3/22/2020&useWRPoints=false&children=0&adults=2&rooms=1&loc=ChIJNW0P74SK_ogR2XeAeAhQEcM&sessionId=1576799065

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Carl, true that there is not much activity on the forum about this event. Lots of activity on Facebook.

~Snorebabe

·
Administrator
58,768 Posts
Carl, true that there is not much activity on the forum about this event. Lots of activity on Facebook.

~Snorebabe
that is why I tried to cross feed the FB posts to the forum posts, and vice-versa for the NASR rally last year.

there are a lot of people who absolutely will NOT ever use Facebook.

·
Administrator
25,378 Posts

~Snorebabe
Michele, I see they haven't restored your account yet. Have you went to the bottom of the page and used "contact us"?

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Michele, I see they haven't restored your account yet. Have you went to the bottom of the page and used "contact us"?
I have Dave and was told that my account can not be restored as Doug and I share an e-mail account. I can re-register but my past post will not follow my new registration. I think it's a bunch of BS, so as you can see I have not re-registered.

~Michele

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Michelle,
duplicate email addresses are NOT allowed period, and have never been allowed.
John, you are mistaken. Steve allowed it as that is how we originally registered.

Now back to the original topic. Looking forward to the SE M&G.

~Michele

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Where is the attendee list?
John's right ,me don't do FB
We don't have an attendee list per say. I will say that we, The Snore's along with Flyone and Mrs. Fly, Shadows Forever, RCameron and Mrs. RC, On a Wing and a Prayer and Mrs. OWP, Creekwalker and the future Mrs. Creek have all made reservations along with several others who are not members here.

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry to hear that John, looks like this may have the most attendance thus far. 20+ people have showed interest.

~M

·
Administrator
20,585 Posts
We are getting close! Looks like about 40 members are planing to attend according to the folks who have talked in 2020 to me about this event.

I hope everyone who is thinking about coming, don’t be shy......you’re invited!!!

·
Administrator
20,585 Posts
Well that’s a bummer John however, I do understand!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts